Nissan and ESPN invite fans to “Get to know the Heisman Trophy Winners” during the three-day experience that celebrates college football’s most outstanding players and their journeys to become the next great stars in the National Football League. Admission to the tour is free.
Henry, who rushed his way into NFL history with a record-tying 99-yard touchdown run last season, will make an appearance on Thursday, April 25, from 5:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., participating in a Chalk Talk session with ESPN anchor Neil Everett and posing for photos with the first 50 fans.
Mariota, who became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw four touchdown passes in the first half of his professional debut, will appear on Friday, April 26, from 4:30 pm. to 5:30 p.m., also participating in a Chalk Talk session with Everett and posing for photos with the first 50 fans.
Fans will have the opportunity to:
- Register for Heisman House credentials, which allows fans to check in and instantly share their experience and photos via social media.
- Take a 360-degree picture with the Heisman Trophy, the most prestigious award in college football, amidst the backdrop of Nissan Stadium.
- Capture a GIF in a Nissan Rogue SL with a Heisman Winner.
- Win Heisman-themed prizes by participating in interactive games.
- Watch live interviews between ESPN talent and some of college football’s most outstanding players, who are now making their mark in the NFL
- Customize a Nissan vehicle in Tennessee Titans colors, while exploring Nissan’s new Intelligent Mobility features.
The event will take place at 420 1st Avenue South in Nashville in the Sobro parking lot.