The Nissan Heisman House tour heads to Austin on Saturday (September 7), when No. 9 Texas takes on sixth-ranked LSU in a primetime matchup.
- 1998 Heisman Trophy winner Ricky Williams, who rushed to 21 NCAA records during his legendary Longhorn career, will appear from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., participating in both a Chalk Talk session with ESPN’s Neil Everett and a photo session with fans.
- Two-time All-American linebacker Derrick Johnson, who claimed both the Butkus Award and Bronko Nagurski Trophy during the 2004 season, will appear from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., participating in both a Chalk Talk session with Everett and a photo session with fans.
Nissan and ESPN invite fans to “Get to know the Heisman Trophy Winners” during a pre-game experience that celebrates college football’s most outstanding players. The Nissan Heisman House Tour is making stops at nine marquee matchups this season. Admission to the tour is free.
Fans will have the opportunity to:
- Take a picture with the Heisman Trophy, the most prestigious award in college football
- Win Heisman-themed prizes by participating in interactive games and sharing your experience on social media
- Race to the finish line against a Heisman winner in the Nissan Heisman House Dash, a digital game that puts you in the driver’s seat of a Nissan Rogue
- Watch live interviews between ESPN talent and some of college football’s most outstanding players
- Participate in a photo session with gridiron greats
- Customize a Nissan Rogue in your team colors, while exploring the features of Nissan Intelligent Mobility
The House in Austin will be located on Winship Circle, near the north entrance to Bevo Blvd., at the intersection of DeLoss Dodds Way and San Jacinto.