Nebraska Cornhuskers and Heisman Trophy winners Eric Crouch and Johnny Rodgers will appear with ESPN’s Mike Golic, Jr., at the Nissan Heisman House tour taking place in Lincoln, Neb., this coming Saturday (Sept. 28).
The Cornhuskers host the No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes in a Big Ten matchup that evening.
- 1972 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Rodgers, who made his mark as one of college football’s most electrifying players, will appear from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., participating in both a Chalk Talk session with Golic and a photo session with fans.
- 2001 Heisman Trophy winner Eric Crouch, one of the best option quarterbacks in college football history, will appear from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., participating in both a Chalk Talk session with Golic and a photo session with fans.
Nissan and ESPN invite fans to “Get to know the Heisman Trophy Winners” during a pre-game experience that celebrates college football’s most outstanding players. The Nissan Heisman House Tour is making stops at nine marquee matchups this season. Admission to the tour is free.
Fans will have the opportunity to:
- Take a picture with the Heisman Trophy, the most prestigious award in college football
- Win Heisman-themed prizes by participating in interactive games and sharing your experience on social media
- Race to the finish line against a Heisman winner in the Nissan Heisman House Dash, a digital game that puts you in the driver’s seat of a Nissan Rogue
- Strap on a headset in the Armchair Quarterback Virtual Reality Experience, as you interactively spot your targets to determine the outcome on the game’s final drive
- Watch live interviews between ESPN talent and some of college football’s most outstanding players
- Participate in a photo session with gridiron greats
- Customize a Nissan Rogue in your team colors, while exploring the features of Nissan Intelligent Mobility
When: SATURDAY, September 28, 2019 – 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (all times Central)
Prior to the Nebraska-Ohio State game, airing on ABC at 6:30 p.m. CT
WHERE: Located on Husker Nation Pavilion on Ed Weir Track, northeast of Memorial Stadium, outside Gate 18