Heisman High School Scholarship National Finalists Announced
The 12 national finalists were announced this week for the 2022 Heisman High School Scholarship, bringing us one step closer to learning who are pair of national winners will be.
The national finalists include:
- Sha’Kyria Allen from Vicksburg (Miss.) High
- Daniel Cabrera from Bandon (Ore.) Senior High
- Viva Kries of Belle Vernon (Penn.) Area High
- Alexandra Larrabee from Bow (N.H.) High
- Kylie McGrath of Cass City (Mich.) Jr. and Sr. High
- Ashlyn Pesek of St.Paul High in Shiner, Texas
- Caleb Ploof from Missisquoi Valley Union Middle/High in Swanton, Vt.
- Brooklyn Sandridge of Onakaska (Wash.) High
- Konner Shebester from Alex (Okla.) High
- Cameron Srivastava of Spartanburg (S.C.) Day School
- Elijah Taylor of Monroe Central Jr.-Sr. High in Parker City, Ind.
- Chad White II of Northgate High in Newnan, Ga.
They were named following the announcement of 50 male and 50 female state winners, which came after the selection of thousands of talented winners from high schools across the country.
National Winners will be announced on the Heisman High School Scholarship Facebook and Twitter channels on Nov. 30 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT.
A $1,000 college scholarship was awarded to the winning senior male and female student-athletes from each state. The 12 National Finalists were selected from those 100 state winners, made up of six senior males and six senior females from six geographic regions.
A judging panel will select one male and one female from the 12 National Finalists as National Winners. The two National Award Winners will receive a $10,000 college scholarship.
Click here for more information.