The Nissan Heisman House tour heads to State College in Happy Valley on Saturday as No. 9 Penn State takes on No. 4 Ohio State in a crucial Big Ten matchup.
Among the greats in attendance will be 1994 Heisman runner up Ki-Jana Carter and former Penn State linebacker Michael Mauti.
The House will be open from 1 p.m. until 7 p.m. Fans who stop by will have the opportunity to:
- Register for Heisman House credentials, which allows fans to check in and instantly share their experience and photos via social media
- Take a 360-degree picture with the Heisman Trophy, the most prestigious award in college football
- Capture a GIF in a Nissan Rogue SL with a Heisman Winner
- Vote for the winner of the 2018 Heisman Memorial Trophy
- Win Heisman-themed prizes by participating in interactive games
- Watch live interviews between ESPN talent and some of college football’s most outstanding players
- Participate in an autograph session with gridiron greats
- Customize a Nissan vehicle in your team colors, while exploring Nissan’s new Intelligent Mobility features